What's new

Nuance voice actions on iphone 4 problem

papilion

Reaction score
Hey everyone, im from honduras and I just downloaded the $4.99 version of the Pannous Voice Actions app. But i am having trouble with it. It doesn't launch... I'm inexperienced and need any help I can get .. Thanx

Last edited:
enots27 said:
Is your device jailbroken.

No it is not...I have never jailbroken or done anything like that to it..,I'm thinking the problem is country related but I don't know for sure...

And sorry the app is not from nuance it's from pannous or google I don't even know

I too had the voice actions app and just deleted tonight because it kept crashing. I went back to the app store to download it again hoping that would fix the problem and found that its no longer there. So I downloaded vlingo. Seems pretty nice.

I just tried my voice actions and it is just closing I have a feeling apple wanted it to be shut down prob cos its too much like Siri. I think people who paid for the app should be refunded

it wasn't a very good app to begin with. I am surprised it costs, I had downloaded it a while ago, from the American App Store, it was free. I did not like it, it didn't work well and I had ended up with VLingo.

Voice actions worked perfect for me. It worked better than Siri on my mates 4s. It worked so much better that my mate bought it for his 4s.

Not sure y it has been taken down. On the Pannous voice actions page it says.

Important: iPhone users might currently experience service disruptions. We are working with our service provider to resolve this issue.

I have heard from the makers of voice actions and apparently they have submitted an updated app to app store and should be live within 2 weeks

enots27 said:
I have heard from the makers of voice actions and apparently they have submitted an updated app to app store and should be live within 2 weeks

Voice Actions has worked very well for me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Voice actions is now showing on app world but is not downloadable. Hopefully should be able to download it soon. Maybe tomorrow.

What happens to those of us who paid for the app and then deleted it when it stopped working? Will we have to pay for it again?