What's new

Not jailbroken just stuck in recovery mode

tgraykansas

Reaction score
This iphone no longer even has AT&T phone service on it. I just use it with the wi-fi at home. It is not jailbroken or anything like that. The battery is pretty much shot-it has to be plugged in at all times because if I unplug it, it will die within a minute literally. I used to have it synced to my itunes account on my imac but about 3 weeks ago, my imac crashed on me and I lost everything on the hard drive. Anyways, a few days ago, I wasnt paying attention and the cord had came unplugged and my iphone died. I plugged the cord back in, and pushed the power button on top like I usually do. It took a few minutes to come back on but this time when it booted up, all I get is a picture of a white iphone usb with an arrow pointing up to an itunes symbol like it wants me to plug my phone into my itunes.My imac is out of commission so I can't possibly do that. The only other computer in the house is my roommates desktop computer with Windows XP on it. He has itunes of course but he also has his own iphone synced to it.Just for the heck of it, I plugged my iphone into his computer usb while itunes was already open on the screen. A message popped up giving me the option to restore my iphone. I didnt click anything, I just reached down and unplugged my iphone from the computer. And now I have no clue what to do next. I do not want to lose everything on my phone. Is there anyway to safely get it out of Recovery mode and back to the way it was without losing everything in my phone? Thanks ahead of time!

Sounds to me u just get a battery, call your nearest apple tech and see how much for used batt.