What's new

Noob to iPhone

JasonJasoff

Reaction score
Just purchased my first iPhone, an iPhone 4S, when it was first released. Love Siri. I'm excited because it trumps my crappy old Blackberry Storm. What a piece of junk. I set it up and tee'd it off with a driver lol
photo.jpg

If you're on the Game Center, add me! JasonJasoff. Right now I currently play DragonVale.

JasonJasoff said:
Just purchased my first iPhone, an iPhone 4S, when it was first released. Love Siri. I'm excited because it trumps my crappy old Blackberry Storm. What a piece of junk. I set it up and tee'd it off with a driver lol

If you're on the Game Center, add me! JasonJasoff. Right now I currently play DragonVale.

Welcome. Thats hilarious.

Bb storm is awesome phone
Not when you have to take the battery out every hour to reset it because it's locked up :p F that phone. It works better ever in the condition it currently is lmao.

Last edited:
G'day and welcome to the forum!!!! :)

Good way to break old habits...lol

Welcome to the forum and we hope you enjoy the community.

photo.jpg

But did you get a hole in one?thats so funny.

Haha, that's great! Welcome to the forum!