What's new

No wifi - no blue tooth - restore needed

NATHANI

Reaction score
Hi everyone i am new in this blog, and using ip-4 4.1 baseband 1.59, but 2 day b4 suddenly got message "restore neeed - iphone can not make or receive calls, restore from itune "ww.apple.com/support"""
after this message i can not make calls or receive even my wifi, blue tooth not working and there icone also gone grey, these was happend when i was on the way i mean my phone not connected to any computer or internet,

after this i connect my phone to itunes but itune didnt reconize me, even tinny umberella where i store my baseband 1.59, also didnt reconize my phone,

help needed, pls

thnks
nathani

try create a custom firmware with pwnage tool or sn0wbreeze to preserve the baseband and see if it works

thnks for quick response,
i have d/l pwnage tool, but its for mac i didnt found pwnage tool for window, i am ussing window7 any suggestion,,

thnks

thnks for quick response,
i have d/l pwnage tool, but its for mac i didnt found pwnage tool for window, i am ussing window7 any suggestion,,

thnks

Like u've noticed, pwnage tool is for mac, there is no version of pwnage tool for windows, snowbreeze is the alternative for windows and snowbreeze run very well on windows7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thnks, i have tried pwntool in mine friends mac pc, and tried restore my ip-4 with preserve baseband, ver 4.3.3 but didnt success mine phone shown 4.3.3 but no baseband , no wifi, no blue tooth, no signals '''serching

need special help, bcs i am from pakistan, and in pakistan there is no official iphone / apple outlets, where i can go and change my iphone

pleeeeeeeeesssssssssssseeeeeeeee

Hi, every one, since last three days i am waiting help from modiator or some else, but didnt got any reliable responce, today i have tried retore from iphone orginal firmware 4.3.3 but didnt get any sucess, it means my iphone-4 become bricked, now i am using my iphone-4 as expensive paper weight,, still needed help or tips, if any one can.

try create a custom firmware with pwnage tool or sn0wbreeze to preserve the baseband and see if it works
hi mr. Super modator,

my phone become bricked, after original firmware restore didnt get complete and found error 1013, and nothing,

any helpful tips, idea, that this type of things happened before with some else or i am the first who got this problem

What is the situation now? Have you arrived to upgrade the phone yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Situation is gone more difficulat, hourable i lost my iphone till date its expensive paper weight, some one says me its hardware problem you have change some of ic's inside, for this you need to open iphone, and as i am in pakistan here no offical iphone technical facilities but today i got small hope from techncion that they are going well now my iphone is out of recovery mode, lets hope may good news comes to me in near future, bcs bed news already i am facing,

as i am very much like iphone 4 yesterday i brought new iphone 4 32gb factory un-lock, but firm ware 4.2.1, when i connect this new phone to itune got message new version available, but when i am trying to update its also getting error 1034, but in my phone nothing happen its working just during update getting this meesage, any suggestion for this problem
bcs i dont want to lose another iphone bcs its costly here in pakistan approx 1000us$

tnks
nathani

Update your itunes, restart your computer and then upgrade your phone next.

itune ver 10.2.2 i think latest version, but same, i have been told by some that may be some of host file have to edit or check, any suggesstion i have win-7

Hi, everone,
i think in this forum no one can help me, and give me reliable answer for my problem, too many mododters in this forum but no one able to reply me even ??????????????????????

Soooo bed

very strange & hopeless

rgds/ nathani

Sorry that no one reply to your post and on time. Maybe people are busy hope you understand. To edit the host file here is how to do it:

1. Go to C drive and look for Windows folder, then System32 followed by drivers and then finally etc folder

C:\Windows\System32\drivers \etc

2. In the etc folder you can see hosts file.

3. Open the hosts file using notepad and remove the following lines that says Ags.apple.com

Perform this operation while having iTunes close. After saving the hostile, restart your computer.