What's new

No White iPhone 4 EVER?

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
img_264932_iphone4-retuers_450x360.jpg

BGR reports that one of their Apple sources say there is no plan to release the White iPhone 4. This was posted today, just a day after the Apple announcement for the Spring 2011 release date. BGR had this to say:

"we have been told that Apple in fact has no plans to release the white model iPhone 4"

Now whether this is fact or rumor, we do not know yet until official word from Apple. The logical thing for Apple, would be to manufacture a small amount of white iPhone 4's, use up all the part they have, and sell out on black iPhone 4 using the white ones to be just like the 3GS' are now. $99 for a white iPhone 4 apart from the, assumed, $200 iPhone 5 price tag. The iPhone 5 should be rolling out June or July 2011.

BGR

We'll im saying that the white parts should be used for an iPhone 4 but only for the ones they are going to sell alongside the iPhone 5.

damn i just got my iphone4 not too long ago. UGH and when the iphone5 comes out, id prolly want that too! UGH

damn i just got my iphone4 not too long ago. UGH and when the iphone5 comes out, id prolly want that too! UGH

not until july, but usually the next upgrade is never worth it, like from the iphone 2007 to the 3g was not worth it the 3g to the 3gs was no way worth it, maybe the 3gs to 4 was but i doubt they will make many changes in the next model

well, as long as it looks the same and is not like a new facelift i guess ill be fine. and i guess if apple changes the hardware, it would be harder for the jb community to hack it! then ill b good with my iphone 4 muahhaa ( yea im just giving myself excuses so i feel better about keeping the 4 :X )

well, as long as it looks the same and is not like a new facelift i guess ill be fine. and i guess if apple changes the hardware, it would be harder for the jb community to hack it! then ill b good with my iphone 4 muahhaa ( yea im just giving myself excuses so i feel better about keeping the 4 :X )

well int he ip5 there wont be enough changes to make it worth upgrading i bet, and it wont be long before its hacked as always