What's new

Now AT&T is Listing the White iPhone 4 in its Inventory

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
white-iphone-4-atandt.JPG

If you’ve had your heart set on a white iPhone 4 and have been waiting patiently for all these long months while Apple tries to get all its white bits to match up, then Boy Genius Report has more heartening news for you today, posting that AT&T has joined the ranks of Vodafone Germany and Best Buy in featuring the white iPhone 4 in its latest inventory listing. According to BGR, and the screenshot that they’ve got their hands on, AT&T has included both 16 GB and 32 GB white iPhone 4s in its Online Account Management system. The listing doesn’t give any hints about the actual release date for the white iPhone 4, but all recent signs and hints and so on seem to be pointing to the end of February or the beginning of March. So, all a little bit vague still, but things are definitely progressing in white iPhone 4 land, it would seem.

Source: White iPhone 4 appears in AT&T’s online system | BGR | Boy Genius Report

I wonder if this will launch here on AT&T and Verizon at the same time. Anyone been holding out for a white one?

Looks like At&t iphone 4 users are finally going to get their white Iphone. I saw another news post on another website about this. Personally, I'm going to be happy to just have the phone. Although I haven't seen any press on one for Verizon anyway. Unless someone can prove me wrong?