What's new

White iPhone 4 Still Due in Spring 2011 According to Apple

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
white-iphone-4-spring.jpg

Phew, for a while there, we were all a bit worried that the white iPhone 4 might actually not be coming out at all, but now 9to5Mac has put all our minds at rest with this little screenshot, sent in by one of their readers, James, that shows a close-up of one of the new signs that have been going up recently in Apple stores in the US, revealing the following statement: “The white iPhone 4 will be available spring 2011.” Yes, you read right, “will be available”! Shame on all of you who doubted the very existence of the white iPhone 4! It lives! Of course, as 9 To 5 Mac points out, Apple did actually tell us not to fret back in October, promising that the white iPhone 4 would indeed be here, in spring 2011. Although Apple has never revealed the reason for the delay, speculation has centered around the difficulties of getting the white of the phone's case to match with the white of the home button.

Source: 9to5Mac Apple confirms white iPhone 4 for ‘Spring 2011′ | 9 to 5 Mac Apple confirms white iPhone 4 for ‘Spring 2011′ | Apple Intelligence

right before the iphone 5 LOL and the iphone 5 white will take until 2012? lol

i must confess i love white for everything apple EXCEPT the iphone because its not really the white mat we are use to on macbook imac mac mini and other acessories therefor i dislike the white glossy iphone and prefer the black... what would be cool is to try other colors like those ivogue cases but white if sold in 2011 wont be a success of being a one of the kind rare model because many will get one and that will end the exclusiveness alone! black is beautiful ;)

i must confess i love white for everything apple EXCEPT the iphone because its not really the white mat we are use to on macbook imac mac mini and other acessories therefor i dislike the white glossy iphone and prefer the black... what would be cool is to try other colors like those ivogue cases but white if sold in 2011 wont be a success of being a one of the kind rare model because many will get one and that will end the exclusiveness alone! black is beautiful ;)

We are actually excited to see the launch of the white iPhone but as far as the other colors go we will be releasing different colors with a service we call color DNA. If you have a color you would want to see, shoot us an email to [email protected] to enter the sweepstakes or subscribe for our newsletter.

We are actually excited to see the launch of the white iPhone but as far as the other colors go we will be releasing different colors with a service we call color DNA.
Are you developing these colors yourself? One question I have regards the glass used in your kits - my understanding is many of these conversion kits lack the oleophobic glass that the OEM parts have. Can you shed any light on this?

Thanks!