What's new

No service or searching, help needed!

Adam2k90

Reaction score
Hello,

as the title suggest i have just started getting no service or searching since about an hour ago. My signal was fine before that but just stopped. I am on Tesco Mobile in London and have no clue why its happening. I have tried resetting, hard resetting, resetting data network settings etc and none have worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I should also mention there was an update on itunes for my network... and I am on iOS 4.3

I've had this happen for no reason too. Holding down home and sleep button till you see white apple did the trick.

I've had this happen for no reason too. Holding down home and sleep button till you see white apple did the trick.

I tried that it didnt work last time but will try again now.

That didnt work..... thanks anyway. Any other ideas?

Is it jailbroken? It's only happened since you got the update? Sounds like you've tried everything I would.

Reset, restore, only one of the three R's left, return...

Is it jailbroken? It's only happened since you got the update? Sounds like you've tried everything I would.

Reset, restore, only one of the three R's left, return...

No its not jailbroken anymore. The worst bit is its a new one Apple Care sent because old one home button was broke...... If I have to return this one again on the first day someone(Mr Jobs)is going to get a very large letter of complaint. The only positive is that Apple care was very quick last time.

The worst bit is its a new one Apple Care sent because old one home button was broke...... If I have to return this one again on the first day someone(Mr Jobs)is going to get a very large letter of complaint.