What's new

searching network

jaba123

Reaction score
Hello friends, my phone4s dropped on floor thank god its fine but some time network searching & searching I restart and hard reset 3 or 4 time then it's show network. Can help me to figure out.

To make sure it's a problem caused by the software, restart your iPhone (turn it off and on again).

Also, check for a carrier update, if that's possible. Go to Settings - General - About. If a carrier update is available, you'll get a popup asking you to update carrier settings.

If that doesn't help, reset network settings (Settings - General - Reset). This will remove every information about networks set up on your iPhone (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ...), and you'll have to set it up again.

Remove your SIM card, and insert it again.

Restoring would be the last solution for a software problem

If your iPhone keeps searching for a network, it might be necessary to repair your device (hardware issue).

No this happened ones in week after do all thing it again working as I m use now also but I want ask that it's need repair

It's possible that the antennas or their connection to the logic board were damaged by the fall. You may want to take it to the Genius Bar at an Apple Store for a full diagnostic. If it requires a repair to fix the problem you may want to consider upgrading to a newer iPhone as the cost of repair will likely be more than its current value.