What's new

New to iPhone 4 and AT&T

andersja

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am a former Sprint customer. I had been with sprint for years and have probably had every phone they had to offer including blackberry, Palm, others, and lastly the Moment.

I came over to AT&T to get the iphone 4. I've been watching the iphone product for years now and have seen some really good development with it. I was skeptical of the AT&T network at first but it appears to be available everywhere I go during my daily travels and business trips.

I am very computer savy and technical and therefore love gadgets. The iphone 4 is a major gadget that appears to be evolving faster than some of the other phones on the market. Coming from the android community I am amazed at the speed of the iphone 4 device, WOW!

Hope I can quickly gain experience with the iphone/OS4.x and share knowledge with this forum community.

Andre'

welcome! how are you finding atee and tee atm?

do you have other apple products? the iphone 4 is very good and here you will find lots of new information about it

I do have other Apple products. we have a couple of ipods floating around the house and I work on a Mac Mini alot.

I have spent alot of time with the iPhone since last Monday when I got it and the only problem I find that would make me want to turn it in within the 30 day period is the fact that I can't get it to work with my Plantronics Voyager PRO Bluetooth headset. All my tests show it is not the headset but the iPhone 4.

Hello all,

I am a former Sprint customer. I had been with sprint for years and have probably had every phone they had to offer including blackberry, Palm, others, and lastly the Moment.

I came over to AT&T to get the iphone 4. I've been watching the iphone product for years now and have seen some really good development with it. I was skeptical of the AT&T network at first but it appears to be available everywhere I go during my daily travels and business trips.

I am very computer savy and technical and therefore love gadgets. The iphone 4 is a major gadget that appears to be evolving faster than some of the other phones on the market. Coming from the android community I am amazed at the speed of the iphone 4 device, WOW!

Hope I can quickly gain experience with the iphone/OS4.x and share knowledge with this forum community.

Andre'

I feel your pain. For I too once owned a Samsung Moment. Worst phone ever.....Welcome!