What's new

new to apple's family

zozo2001

Reaction score
hi all
i am totally new to apple's family, this is the first product i used from apple ( iphone4), i purchased it yesterday to replace my black berry cell phone which i used for almost 3 years.
i know I'm already late but I'm trying hard to catch up with this new amazing world, i should say it's little confusing for me but i hope this i phone community will provide me with the expected support.

Welcome to the iPhone forums! :) What made you switch from BB to iPhone? :D And don't worry, I'm sure you'll find useful information here. Or you could give us a PM :) Enjoy!

hi heartbeat
well, i changed for the seek of change, but i get surprised with the level of creativity in iphone 4, although it's released one and half year ago, but it still ahead of other pda's :)

Hey zozo love you username. I just got my iphone 4 and it still confuses me everyday however I figured a place like this would totally help!

hi appgirl,
i am sure we will find many useful staff here :)

good luck

hi heartbeat
well, i changed for the seek of change, but i get surprised with the level of creativity in iphone 4, although it's released one and half year ago, but it still ahead of other pda's :)

Yes, I agree :) Been to Android and I liked it but not as much as Apple! Although I have yet to try out BB, too. Because of the BBM :p