What's new

New Member Here

gma2wjj

Reaction score
I am so excited...last night DD placed my order for my new Iphone 5(32G). My old (2 genaratin) thouch went out last week and my cell phone(not an Apple) is on the blink. Very shortly I will have Both combined into one and will have a Top of the Line product too.

We have always been Apple people(3married DD's) and I was the only one that did not have IPhone.Now I can join the family completly...LOL....once again we will be back as all in one Apple family( grand kids have Touchs & Nanos, rest of us will have Ipad and phones.

I am not a real tech person but do enjoy my goodies......we like to camp and do lots of outside stuff .

I am so excited...last night DD placed my order for my new Iphone 5(32G). My old (2 genaratin) thouch went out last week and my cell phone(not an Apple) is on the blink. Very shortly I will have Both combined into one and will have a Top of the Line product too.

We have always been Apple people(3married DD's) and I was the only one that did not have IPhone.Now I can join the family completly...LOL....once again we will be back as all in one Apple family( grand kids have Touchs & Nanos, rest of us will have Ipad and phones.

I am not a real tech person but do enjoy my goodies......we like to camp and do lots of outside stuff .

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.