What's new

New Guy from Italy

carrera4s

Reaction score
Hi Everybody!
Found the forum while surfing thorugh the internet and trying to understand a thing or two about the new gorgeous iphone5.
Let me tell you something about me: my name is Riccardo, I'm 25 years old and was born (and live ever since) in Italy. My father is american so I'm half american. Never been an Apple fan before, started my conversione last year when my mother got an iPad2. At first I never got the simple yet functional ingenuity of Apple products. After a while I started to appreciate the quality and functionality of the Apple world. Now I'd like to join the family and specifically by getting an iphone 5. I'll open a new thread about the purchase since that it's kind of a complex story.

Once again, hello everybody!

Hi Everybody!
Found the forum while surfing thorugh the internet and trying to understand a thing or two about the new gorgeous iphone5.
Let me tell you something about me: my name is Riccardo, I'm 25 years old and was born (and live ever since) in Italy. My father is american so I'm half american. Never been an Apple fan before, started my conversione last year when my mother got an iPad2. At first I never got the simple yet functional ingenuity of Apple products. After a while I started to appreciate the quality and functionality of the Apple world. Now I'd like to join the family and specifically by getting an iphone 5. I'll open a new thread about the purchase since that it's kind of a complex story.

Once again, hello everybody!
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

G'day and welcome to the ForuM!!!!!!!! :)