What's new

New owner from android

gthmcty1

Reaction score
I have question regarding the A2DP streaming of the media when BT is connected, is there anyway to turn off this feature if I don't want to stream anything but BT audio from a phone call?

On my N4 I could turn this feature off but it seems as though it is inherently programmed to stream audio, along with any buttons that are being pressed as well as the key stroke clicks when responding to a text while parked.......

That's an easy one. Just flip the mute switch on the side of the phone.

Well 03HD unfortunately that didn't solve my issue it still registers keystrokes via BT and still pauses the radio whenever I touch my phone.....this is soooooo annoying it makes me not want to use BT because of this, WHY don't they have an option for this in the BT settings to turn this feature off? Ughhhhh

Well 03HD unfortunately that didn't solve my issue it still registers keystrokes via BT and still pauses the radio whenever I touch my phone.....this is soooooo annoying it makes me not want to use BT because of this, WHY don't they have an option for this in the BT settings to turn this feature off? Ughhhhh
Sorry to hear that doesn't work for you never have that issue with my pioneer. I have keyboard clicks turned off in settings. Not sure if that will help you