What's new

Myron

Reaction score
I'm a new member. I have used iPhones since they came-out at the Apple Store almost daily and they are great but there's several criticism I have after using my own for 1 week. The battery seems to lose power quickly; I know I could lower the screens' brightness, but that defeats the fun of using. There is no live mobile TV available. I'm sure future models will include the TV feature. There is no SD Card slot provided to increase memory and the keys on the far-right are very difficult to press; causing me a swollen finger. The built-in camera is OK but at only 3 MP (model 3G S) the res is not great and I can't find a brightness up/down control so backlit photos are terrible. All-in-all the phone is an amazing device and well-worth the cost although the service plan is expensive.

You can get live (almost) tv on the iPhone. In the UK there's a web site called iPhone.tvcatchup.com that has most UK freeview channels to watch for free. I'm sure there will be similar websites for different countries.

There's no sd slot because the iPhone comes with plenty memory. The 4g has up to 32gb which is enough to store over 8000 mp3s.

I agree with the camara on the 3GS it could be better. There are however plenty of apps that can modify photos almost anyway you like on your phone...