What's new

Disappointed with iPhone 4

Myron

Reaction score
While iPhone 4 is amazing, I am still waiting for a version that receives Mobile TV. Can we view the SuperBowl on the phone? Of course not. Why no mobile TV? The phone seems to have everything else except for an SD Slot to increase memory as well as a built-in ATM machine so we don't have to drive-over to an ATM. It has features that are overwhelming and I would never be able to use.

While iPhone 4 is amazing, I am still waiting for a version that receives Mobile TV. Can we view the SuperBowl on the phone? Of course not. Why no mobile TV? The phone seems to have everything else except for an SD Slot to increase memory as well as a built-in ATM machine so we don't have to drive-over to an ATM. It has features that are overwhelming and I would never be able to use.

You can do all that if your service provider offers it and you are prepared to pay. ATM oh well col wonders what mobile phone offers money when you hit the go button"...............

There's been dish network advertising mobile tv to your phone. Looks to be more hassle than what it's worth. They won't tell you the cost on the commercial which tells me it's not cheap.

You've already created a thread about this. I've replied to that one...

That's the problem? Can't watch the game. You could get slingbox... Or watch it on a real tv like everyone else. Go Steelers!

That's the problem? Can't watch the game. You could get slingbox... Or watch it on a real tv like everyone else. Go Steelers!

Wrongo! The Pack rules!! And yes, TV is best for watching "TV." The iPhone is a "phone" after all.

how bout buying a tv to watch the bowl, and a Iphone to make calls?
We have gotten away from what cell phones are intended for in the first place. Good Grief ive seen it all.

how bout buying a tv to watch the bowl, and a Iphone to make calls?
We have gotten away from what cell phones are intended for in the first place. Good Grief ive seen it all.

The iPhone for me is Internet on the go. I don't actually make calls that much at all. You can watch the super bowl on the phone but you have to pay for it.

No sense of humor here. I only meant that it's nice to have Mobile TV if one is on-the-go and is unable to get to a full-size TV in an emergency. I also would never watch the Super Bowl or Avatar on a 3.5" screen. I was just pointing-out a lacking feature. My built-in ATM was also just for amusement but might become reality. You guys must lighten-up!

No sense of humor here. I only meant that it's nice to have Mobile TV if one is on-the-go and is unable to get to a full-size TV in an emergency. I also would never watch the Super Bowl or Avatar on a 3.5" screen. I was just pointing-out a lacking feature. My built-in ATM was also just for amusement but might become reality. You guys must lighten-up!

I am not sure how you can detect posters mood on here I didn't think that that was possible. No I just thought it was funny that that was your big complaint. No phones have that stuff built in. It's not the makers of the phone or the carriers. The stations itself want you to pay. It's a legal matter not a technical one in otherwords.

It depends on your network; it has nothing to do with the iphone. I have the free app TV & Video offered by my network Optus and I have some free to air and paid TV channels available.

It depends on your network; it has nothing to do with the iphone. I have the free app TV & Video offered by my network Optus and I have some free to air and paid TV channels available.

Probably not in communist America lol. They have taken down illegal sports feeds. I know it's not legal but the commercials are still there. They are doing the networks a free service! I digress.