What's new

clevergoat

Reaction score
Good Morning. I am new to IPF.net and look forward to learning a lot more about how to maximize my iPhone experience. I have an iPhone 4 with a Verizon calling/data plan.
I hope that it is not inappropriate to place a question here. If it does not get answered, I will seek out the appropriate thread.
Q. I've been getting spam text messages on my phone. Is there a way to block the sender? Thanks.

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Can't your carrier help you to block certain phone numbers? There are few apps in the app store claiming to black list numbers but I've never tried them, you can have a look at those apps review or better wait till a member who's using any of those apps advice you.

Thanks Bab. I haven't talked to anyone at my carrier. I went to their forum and couldn't find any relevant posts. This forum appears to have more informed and more active members so it seemed like a good second step to post the question here. If I don't get a good answer, I'll try reaching someone from Verizon on the phone.

I've searched the forums for any previous discussions on this topic and found none. I am going to post this question in a new thread where it will a) be more likely discovered by a helpful member, and b) more likely discovered by others with this problem in the future. Thanks

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!! :)