What's new

VSchmidt76

Reaction score
Good Morning All! I am new to the forum and am an iPhone 4 user. I can use all the help I can get as I am only somewhat familiar with the capabilities of my device. I know that I am not utilizing it to it's full capabilities but I am hoping that after I get to know some of you that will change. I am a mom, a wife and as of recently, have become unemployed because of layoffs. I need all the help I can get to manage my budgets, maximize my money and utilize organizational skills to get my house in order. Oh, yeah and find a new job too. That's just as important! Thanks All!

VSchmidt76 said:
Good Morning All! I am new to the forum and am an iPhone 4 user. I can use all the help I can get as I am only somewhat familiar with the capabilities of my device. I know that I am not utilizing it to it's full capabilities but I am hoping that after I get to know some of you that will change. I am a mom, a wife and as of recently, have become unemployed because of layoffs. I need all the help I can get to manage my budgets, maximize my money and utilize organizational skills to get my house in order. Oh, yeah and find a new job too. That's just as important! Thanks All!

Welcome to the forums have you tried pageonce. It's pretty good.

Welcome,

There are plenty budget apps on the app store. Some free...