What's new

jcpark3

Reaction score
Dear iPhone Forum . . .

I am brand new to iPhones but I do stumble about with my ipad once in a while when I can tear it from my wife's grip. I look forward to using the 4s when it finally gets here! I have been using Apples' stuff since they were Apple II and a Mac 128. I do not have much to offer to the forum as I am neither intellectually schooled in any truly worthwhile discipline nor am I or technically capable of performing anything of greater significance than tying a shoe correctly; I am, however, a faithful and true lurker. I look forward to learning a great deal about the iPhone or at least as much as these old broken synapses and a remarkably reactionary mind-set will allow!

Thank you!

John P.

Dear iPhone Forum . . .

I am brand new to iPhones but I do stumble about with my ipad once in a while when I can tear it from my wife's grip. I look forward to using the 4s when it finally gets here! I have been using Apples' stuff since they were Apple II and a Mac 128. I do not have much to offer to the forum as I am neither intellectually schooled in any truly worthwhile discipline nor am I or technically capable of performing anything of greater significance than tying a shoe correctly; I am, however, a faithful and true lurker. I look forward to learning a great deal about the iPhone or at least as much as these old broken synapses and a remarkably reactionary mind-set will allow!

Thank you!

John P.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

so your wife really likes the ipad heh.. until the ipad 3 is released i bet lol. That is a long time to be using apple computers, since they where using monitors shaped like apples lol.. I used to hate apple with passion, now I have all apple products :D

You dont need to offer anything it will be nice to discuss apple products and phones and hear your views :)

G'day & welcome to the forum!!!! :)

jcpark3 said:
Dear iPhone Forum . . .

Thank you!

John P.

Welcome. I once fried a apple Mac playing the motherboard and power supply. Unbeknownst to the world I was just starting my journey into the digital age. I am here now and don't think I'll be going anywhere until robots talk and cars fly. Oh yeah until I have a dog named Astro