What's new

jmreire

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am a 1st time owner of an Apple Iphone, two days old, in fact. So brand new to Apple, and of course to this forum. I have previous experience with smart phones ( Samsung and Nokia) and decided it was time to try the much publicised Iphone !!!! Being a first-time owner of an Iphone also means getting used to the phone itself, as it is quite different in some ways from all the other smart phones out there, so I will make use of this forum to up-date myself on the phone and its capabilities.
Thanks for the Welcome, and I am Happy to be a member,
Jim.

Hi All,
I am a 1st time owner of an Apple Iphone, two days old, in fact. So brand new to Apple, and of course to this forum. I have previous experience with smart phones ( Samsung and Nokia) and decided it was time to try the much publicised Iphone !!!! Being a first-time owner of an Iphone also means getting used to the phone itself, as it is quite different in some ways from all the other smart phones out there, so I will make use of this forum to up-date myself on the phone and its capabilities.
Thanks for the Welcome, and I am Happy to be a member,
Jim.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Thank you All for the warm Welcome, much appreciated,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. May 2012 have been the worst year of your lives, and the Best yet to com. ( Old Irish Saying)
Jim