What's new

ducatigirl

Reaction score
Hi all my BF and I just got two black 32GB iPhone 4s running 4.2.8 with Verizon (I'm a long time customer but first iPhone, he switched from T Mobile/blackberry flip). We are Mac Users w 2 MacBooks and a late 2000 iMac in the household. Wanted to join the forum to get help with tips shortcuts or issues with phone....

Hello and welcome to the forum! you have come to the right place, hopefully you wont have any problems though ;p

what does Ducati mean?

Ducati is the motorcycle I ride - it's the screen name I've used for a long time!

The photo is me on the bike!

And yes so far I love my iPhone - only issue is I have to search forum as my battery life might be a little weak. Have to pay attention to usage, open apps, talk time on a usual day and compare notes...

Attachments

• $image-1771732219.jpg
    $image-1771732219.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 325
ohhh motor bikes very nice, wow so are you a pro driver? it looks like your driving at a race track there

Welcome to the forum. Do u mind me asking to know what's your top speed? I used to go 200km/h with my KAWAZAKI ninja 250R.

Last edited:
No trackdays were just a hobby for me for over a decade as well as being a track coach - top speed is 165+ mph at one of my favorite tracks - Summit Point West VA.

Will try to watch Silverstone but just now catching up watching catalunya - no spoilers please! :)

Riding taking a temp back burner due to our latest addition to the family - my now one year old son Roman - but once he gets older we'll be a riding family I hope!

OMG. Is that speed more than 265km/h??? You really move fast :)

It's about 275kph - but I would only do that on the safety of a racetrack - public roads are too dangerous!

The fastest I've ever been on a bike was about 170mph and I was on the back with a motocross helmet on! I looked over my friends shoulder the check the speed and the wind caught the peak of the helmet and about ripped it off my head!

Personally I've only really ever driven off road bikes. Even had a xr250 enduro that I would sometimes use for commuting. It only had a top speed of about 90mph...

It's about 275kph - but I would only do that on the safety of a racetrack - public roads are too dangerous!

I can't dare that speed. I need to live. A single mis control and bonjour les degats. I even stop motor bike because of a crash 7years ago. I was lucky enough so I will say you are a champ.