What's new

New limest0rm 4.2.1

WayneG

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I noticed that there's a new limest0rm out to jailbreak 4.2.1 firmware!
When I try to download from the website it takes me to a survey, I have to complete this before I can download the software!

Surly if it a official website done by geohot it should be a straight simple download like limera1n!

Could someone shed some light on this?

Cheers,

Well, since nobody is posting about it, im debating on going ahead and trying it. But im looking into it and watching the videos. I hope this is real...

I think it maybe real, the site looks fine! Just don't fancy filling in the survey! Let me know how you get on!

if the dev team posted about it its legit, and the whole taking a survey thing, most of those are fake..

What site are you trying to dl it from?

Hi guys,
I noticed that there's a new limest0rm out to jailbreak 4.2.1 firmware!
When I try to download from the website it takes me to a survey, I have to complete this before I can download the software!

Surly if it a official website done by geohot it should be a straight simple download like limera1n!

Could someone shed some light on this?

Cheers,

weird how is his baseband was like 5.15.04 and when i checked mine which is on 3.10.01 which is also jailbroken on 4.2.1

I noticed that too. I decided to give up on the whole thing and will probably just end up using the tethered redsn0w jailbreak.

Hmmm! The site looks real! That's strange! Is there another untethered/tethered jailbreak I can use!
I'm using a iPhone 4 baseband 03.10.01 4.2.1!

Cheers

You can use redsn0w, which is tethered right now. I might use it, but i think it'd be better to wait for something untethered to be honest with you.

Yeah there's so many redsn0ws out I never know what to use!
I didn't jailbreak it before with redsn0w but the tethered didn't work!
Installed a source had to restart and the phone wouldn't reboot, then had to restore!
So I think I will stay away from the tethered for now, I'm sure untethered is just around the corner!
Hopefully this week, I miss my jailbreak!!!

Limest0rm.com seems original!
There's also a few videos on YouTube for this, if you check the comments people say it works! :/

It'd be nice to see if it works but those surveys are asking for too much info and to sign up for stuff.

Yeah that's the only thing!
If you search on YouTube there's programs which bypass the survey!
Can't remember what it's called, I had ago at installing one yesterday it was a rar file which was coded! So I didn't have a password to open it! :(
See if you can get any joy! :)

Limest0rm !
ok .. what is it all about ? Jailbreaking !
i guess waiting for the redsn0w will be better.

if limest0rm was just a fake jailbreak i wouldnt care, but the guy that did the fake limest0rm video says he is from the dev team and added a donation button in their name!! that is just lame… fake jailbreaks is one thing, scamming people for money is another !!