What's new

New iPhone4 User aliceray

aliceray

Reaction score
Determined not to be left behind, I jumped in w/both feet and went from small basic cell phone and [FONT=&quot]Dell Axim Pocket PC X51v [/FONT]to iPhone 4. I look forward to learning how iPhone can do what former 2 things were doing for me. I've lightened my load. <g> I use a Dell inspiron 1520 laptop and sync my iPhone w/Outlook 2007 through iTunes. I am also a new iTunes user :):phone: and as a new forum member, I have no idea about adding tags for this thread. I will learn though.

Thank you to this community for providing your time and expertise. I hope one day to pay it forward.

welcome to the forum!

any questions you might have some one will be able to answer it for you..

do you plan to jb?

I am reading on the forum now about jailbreak. I had never heard of it before reading the posts. I bought my iPhone4 at a local ATT store as soon as my plan allowed me to update my phone. I now have a new 2yr. plan. Does that mean it's factory unlocked?

Also, where do a find a key to the icons I see on the right of some of the posts?

Tkx so much!

No you are not factory unlock!!! You can only use it with AT&T sim card!!!

There are no factory unlock iphone 4 in the United states!!! Only certain country like Canada & UK have them!

Factory unlock iphone 4 cost more and you have to buy them a the apple store!!!

yeao what mario said, though in the states they charge a lot for an iphone with out contract that is locked to att 600? with out contract? something stupid when the phone is still locked :S but many more countries have it sim free this year and the uk for the first year has it factory unlocked, other years its been locked to o2, you can probably find it factory unlocked some where for the same price usa sells it contract free, but if you only ever plan to use that one carrier it does not really matter