What's new

New iphone user

Cashfan

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Made the switch to iPhone 5 about three weeks ago. Android user for three years, with the X and razr.

Liking the i5 so far. Missing customization the most, as well as inability to landscape the keyboard.

For what I use it for, the i5 for the most part is easier to use. I really like how well it works with my car radios, Bluetooth headsets.

I'll mostly be reading to find out what all this phone can do!

willerz2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

IphoneMommy

Reaction score
Welcome!! I also switched from android and haven't looked back since! Enjoy!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

EWyatt

Reaction score
Hello Cash.... Why the switch, I wonder. I've had both myself and like th iOS a lot, but the newer versions of Android getting really impressive. I'm waiting to see what the GalaxyS IV will be like.

OP
C

Cashfan

Reaction score
Hello Cash.... Why the switch, I wonder. I've had both myself and like th iOS a lot, but the newer versions of Android getting really impressive. I'm waiting to see what the GalaxyS IV will be like.

I had a razr that had really poor battery life. All the droids I had also seemed a bit buggy and difficult to use with itunes. Don't like Motorola phones at all, went thru 2 X's and 3 razrs in two years; one i got wet the rest had something go wrong with them. They could do a lot of stuff but it seemed to be over complicated.

Never really heard much go wrong with the iPhone so I thought I would give them a try. I've had iPod touched since gen 2 so I had a good idea of what they can do. So far I like it a lot. It works well and is less complicated for me. I do miss customizing it, thinking about jail breaking in the future.

Most reactions

Latest posts