What's new

New User

enigmatic100

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Raj and i'm a new user to this community. I have been an Iphone user for about close to 2 years now and am currently on the Iphone 4s. I really like the wide variety of postings/discussions that happen within the user groups of this community. I also have been an Andrioid user for a limited amount of time and like this features however but switched back to the Iphone because of the simplicity associated with Iphone and IOS. Though Android is better in some ways when compared with IOS, i believe the user friendliness of IOS is what attracts most of the users towards Iphone. One of the main reasons i joined this forum was to understand and learn more about unlocking/Jailbreaking the iphone 4s. I have tried researching on the web on this but havent found enough information. Any information is really appreciated.

Raj

Welcome to the forums, enigmatic... Yes, the 4S is indeed fine. But in my opinion, JB'ing it is overkill. The 4S as it is can do SO much without the risk of problems later on after a JB. Just my opinion....