What's new

New iphone user

Cashfan

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Made the switch to iPhone 5 about three weeks ago. Android user for three years, with the X and razr.

Liking the i5 so far. Missing customization the most, as well as inability to landscape the keyboard.

For what I use it for, the i5 for the most part is easier to use. I really like how well it works with my car radios, Bluetooth headsets.

I'll mostly be reading to find out what all this phone can do!

Welcome!! I also switched from android and haven't looked back since! Enjoy!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Hello Cash.... Why the switch, I wonder. I've had both myself and like th iOS a lot, but the newer versions of Android getting really impressive. I'm waiting to see what the GalaxyS IV will be like.

Hello Cash.... Why the switch, I wonder. I've had both myself and like th iOS a lot, but the newer versions of Android getting really impressive. I'm waiting to see what the GalaxyS IV will be like.

I had a razr that had really poor battery life. All the droids I had also seemed a bit buggy and difficult to use with itunes. Don't like Motorola phones at all, went thru 2 X's and 3 razrs in two years; one i got wet the rest had something go wrong with them. They could do a lot of stuff but it seemed to be over complicated.

Never really heard much go wrong with the iPhone so I thought I would give them a try. I've had iPod touched since gen 2 so I had a good idea of what they can do. So far I like it a lot. It works well and is less complicated for me. I do miss customizing it, thinking about jail breaking in the future.