What's new

New iphone owner

erica elizabeth

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Erica. I got my first iphone 3 days ago. A lot of it I'm finding easy, but having trouble with other things. I wanted to find out how to fix something, but I guess I better search it first. Just not sure what to search for! But I'll give it a try! Might be back soon!

Erica

erica elizabeth said:
Hi, I'm Erica. I got my first iphone 3 days ago. A lot of it I'm finding easy, but having trouble with other things. I wanted to find out how to fix something, but I guess I better search it first. Just not sure what to search for! But I'll give it a try! Might be back soon!

Erica

What is it that you are having difficulty with?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I somehow enlarged everything on the phone and it doesnt want to scroll to show everything on the screen. I tried tapping twice and pinching to shrink it. Neither worked. I might have done something in settings, but I've been through it twice, and don't know what I might have done.

erica elizabeth said:
I somehow enlarged everything on the phone and it doesnt want to scroll to show everything on the screen. I tried tapping twice and pinching to shrink it. Neither worked. I might have done something in settings, but I've been through it twice, and don't know what I might have done.

Try clicking the button at the bottom of the phone three quick times, click turn zoom off.

I answered what the problem was, but Im not sure if it sent or not! I couldn't find a send button.

Erica

I tried clicking 3 times, it didn't work. It wont scroll sideways, if that tells you anything.

Erica

erica elizabeth said:
I tried clicking 3 times, it didn't work. It wont scroll sideways, if that tells you anything.

Erica

What happens when you click it three times? Another way is to go to SETTINGS, then ACCESSIBILITY and turn off zoom from there