What's new

New iphone 4s owner

jsoto704

Reaction score
hello ladies/gents!

I was a first generation, 3s, and now a 4s owner and have always felt that iphones were the best phones out. I own a power mag g5 (10.4.11) and had no prob syncing my older iphones. I just recently bought the 4s (literally yesterday) and didn't even think to check the compatibility with my Mac. I'm so upset because I couldn't wait to get my phone only to find out that I can't sync it. Is there any other way to be able to do so? I've been out of the (tech-savvy) loop for awhile so please forgive me lol. While searching online I came across this site/forum and decided to give it a shot. Many thanks in advance!!!

jsoto704

I just received my phone as well. I did the iCloud sync worked perfectly. Never had to connect to a computer.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

One Marcil-

I wish that I could at least utilize the iCloud, but I can't. The system that I have is a power mac g5, which runs Panther (yes, it's old :( ) 10.4.11 & I don't have an iPad either...but thank you.

What about running OSX 10.5.8 on yours G5? Would that solve the issue? Or is it an Intel-based thing? 10.5.8 is quite current, and won't see much different from even the most recent version of OSX. I am sure it can be found for cheap too.