What's new

New Iphone 4S user from Pensacola..

trd4s

Reaction score
Figured id post up in here for being new to Iphone.. Previously had the droid1, droid incredible, droid 2, droid x, and thunderbolt...Just sold my tbolt and decided id jump ship and give Iphone a try at least since i had a few upgrades available. Maybe ill decide to stay apple.. Time will tell right? lol Im slightly impressed so far other than screen size and not having 4g :( Got used to the 4g data speed on my thunderbolt with 22 down / 9 up..

Figured id post up in here for being new to Iphone.. Previously had the droid1, droid incredible, droid 2, droid x, and thunderbolt...Just sold my tbolt and decided id jump ship and give Iphone a try at least since i had a few upgrades available. Maybe ill decide to stay apple.. Time will tell right? lol Im slightly impressed so far other than screen size and not having 4g :( Got used to the 4g data speed on my thunderbolt with 22 down / 9 up..

very nice, you had 4G? with what carrier?

I bought my first iphone in 2007 and now I also have a macbook pro and ipad 2 lol.. well actually I had a ipod photo a few years before then as they where the best mp3 players out there, but that was it until the iphone of 2007..

well any way if you need help helps or tips then there is lots of helpful threads to help you with just that, to help you get the best out of the device.

what colour/size did you go for?

very nice, you had 4G? with what carrier?

I bought my first iphone in 2007 and now I also have a macbook pro and ipad 2 lol.. well actually I had a ipod photo a few years before then as they where the best mp3 players out there, but that was it until the iphone of 2007..

well any way if you need help helps or tips then there is lots of helpful threads to help you with just that, to help you get the best out of the device.

what colour/size did you go for?

Yes, i had Verizons 4G LTE service in Pensacola. It was faster than my Cox Internet connection at my home. Im by wifi most anywhere so i can always connect to that to speed things up. But it was nice having that 4g when i was out on the go downloading things..

I got the White 32g with Verizon still.

Thanks, looking forward to learning all about this device!

G'day and welcome to the forum!! :)