What's new

Former Android User

shh

Reaction score
I've had at one time or another Nexus 1, HTC Incredible, HTC Eris, and lastly, a Droid X. First Apple smartphone. So far I'm liking it.

Also had an iPad 2. Sold it as I prefer the Motorola Xoom which I've had since it came out.

One of the reasons for choosing the iPhone 4 was because I had accumulated a fairly sizeable supply of apps for the iPad 2.

So I guess I' m a hybrid having both ios and android devices. They both have strengths and weaknesses.

I've been surfing this forum for awhile now and decided to register so I could start and respond to threads.

Thanks for letting me in.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the other side, enjoy your stay.

Welcome shh.... After the Droid X, do you find the smaller screen of the iPhone problematic? I had to get used to it, for a short while.

Took a little getting used to but I do like the form factor. A 4" screen would be nice. The clarity of the retina display makes up for the smaller screen size.

Took a little getting used to but I do like the form factor. A 4" screen would be nice. The clarity of the retina display makes up for the smaller screen size.

This i agree with, however, i wouldnt say no to a larger screen haha ;)

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...