What's new

New and need information

Rana

Reaction score
I am not a tech savvy person, but I am interested in buying an iPhone. I want to put my Bible on CD on it and a few pictures. Do I need the latest phone or will a 3G do me?

I am not a tech savvy person, but I am interested in buying an iPhone. I want to put my Bible on CD on it and a few pictures. Do I need the latest phone or will a 3G do me?

Hello and welcome here, nearly all Apple device can do it : Iphone1 , 3G/ 3Gs , iPad but that will depend on witch format is your bible :

PDF : OK
VIDEO OK if you convert in MP4
MP3 : OK

how to do : just use itunes > add to library

PDF : but you should have iBooks

Video : handbrake will do it for free

MP3 : i believe you know how to convert

Hope that help

You will LOVE the bible apps for the iphone! If your bible on CD is audio just rip it with your favorite software and load with itunes. I prefer Handbrake.:ibooks:

You will LOVE the bible apps for the iphone! If your bible on CD is audio just rip it with your favorite software and load with itunes. I prefer Handbrake.:ibooks:

In CD can also be a PDF la LoL :photos:

PS: i also love handbrake