What's new

Need Help

Angry

Reaction score
I m not able to convert my own music into ringtones ..... :/

Angry said:
I m not able to convert my own music into ringtones ..... :/

I would recommend anyring from Cydia. It allows you to set your own custom or a song from your library or record your own ringtone for text and calling sounds.

I would recommend anyring from Cydia. It allows you to set your own custom or a song from your library or record your own ringtone for text and calling sounds.
He may not have JB,d his phone!

There are many ringtone apps in iTunes. I use ring.tone I'm not sure if they all work the same, but with ring.tone you make the track file and then e-mail it to yourself. You then have to open it in iTunes to sync back to your phone. Also, make sure you have "Tones" checked in your library.

So I assume if you record yourself talking using voice memo, you can transfer the recording to the PC, change the file extension and chuck it back onto the phone?

Watch this space. Don't think I'll get home until the weekend. Then I'll have to experiment.

Didnt jb my iphone yet