What's new

Need help with Korean SMS

JohnMSD

Reaction score
I need help from someone who regularly receives SMS from S. Korea. My wife can send Korean SMS but when she receives a reply, it is a web link that she must click to see the text message. She communicates with several people with different carriers but all the replies are links. Does anyone know why and how to receive direct Korean text from S. Korea on her standard Messages application? Is there a third party SMS application that's better? Thanks for your help in advance.

I need help from someone who regularly receives SMS from S. Korea. My wife can send Korean SMS but when she receives a reply, it is a web link that she must click to see the text message. She communicates with several people with different carriers but all the replies are links. Does anyone know why and how to receive direct Korean text from S. Korea on her standard Messages application? Is there a third party SMS application that's better? Thanks for your help in advance.

--Once you download the above mentioned app on her iphone, she will be able to communicate with all the other people who uses the same app from their smart phones. Good luck!!

I get text messages regularly from my sisters in S.Korea and I don't have that problem. My guess is that people who are sending those messages are using an app or sending it from a web based texting program because I know S.Korea has those.