What's new

Need Help!

Meow

Reaction score
Two months ago I moved to Denmark, I have had my IPhone4 since May 2011 and whilst in the UK it worked perfectly without any problems. Since using my Danish SIM, I've started to have problems with it. First it wouldn't receive phone calls, when someone tried to ring me, it sounded like it was ringing on their end, but nothing came through to me. I fixed this by doing a reset on itunes. Now it won't receive text messages, I can send and receive Imessages but not text, I have bought several apps that require SMS verification codes or phone calls but I receive neither of these. If I turn my phone off and back on again, it says the SIM is locked and asks for an access code, when I put this in it doesn't detect a network. To make it detect my network I have to do a soft reset and then it doesn't ask for a access code for the SIM. I don't have enough money to try a new SIM from a different network. Please help! Do you think this is a problem with my iphone or with the Network? It's Telenore FYI.

Please Help!

Lucy