What's new

Need help,lost every tweak of cydia during installation CallData

Status
Not open for further replies.

amran.mahmood

Reaction score
need urgent help.yesterday i had installed CallData from cydia and after that not a single tweak of cydia working that was installed on my iphone 4s.in settings all cydia applications are disappeared like activator,etc,which belongs to cydia..other original links of Apple are present and working normally.In Home screen i tried to use Activator.but when i open it says.
"most features of activator are currently disabled because MOBILE SUBSTRATE IS NOT FUNCTIONING.if ur device is in safe mode,.......exit safe mode,u can tap Restrart to return to normal mode. "
my device is not in Safe Mode and i hv restart 3,4 time but same results. [A piracy tweak I installed to steal paid apps for free] is also not working.only cydia is opening normally...
now help me What to do....................................?

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll receive no help here at this forum. You have a piracy tweak installed and piracy, and any discussion thereof, is against this forum rules. In addtition piracy is theft and thus illegal.

The only advice you get is to remove all that piracy crap (and any ill-gotten gains from it) from your phone. It'll probably work 100% better...

This thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.