What's new

iPhone 5 Stuck on Apple Logo Installed Photobooth tweak Help.

XzinkX

Reaction score
Hi, I installed a photobooth tweak on Cydia, after it downloaded and installed it restarted my phone automatically (very strange) and now my phone is stuck at the Apple Logo. The phone is on 6.0.2. iFunbox and Itunes detect the phone as normal.

I'm guessing this tweak was for 4S only.

I have tried booting into mobile substrate safe mode that doesn't work. I have tried deleting the Photobooth folder from System Applications in ifunbox and that doesn't work either.

Could anyone help me please? Thanks.

Last edited:
Safe Mode is only available if you installed both MobileSubstrate and Substrate Safe Mode (which comes with SBSettings as well). If you don't have it, you won't be able to uninstall it unless you remove every piece of the tweak from your phone.

Well I know I have safe mode as the Springboard has automatically gone into it after crashes. I tried copying everything of my iPhone using ifunbox but it is still scanning the data and says the data there is 170gb+ worth of data!! How's that even possible?!?!!

If I do a search for Photbooth using ifunbox, I get few files and folders, do you think if I delete these, the phone may boot up again?

If you have Substrate Safe Mode and your device is stuck on the Apple logo, then you're not putting your device into safe mode correctly. Power off the device completely, make sure it's unplugged before doing so. Hold the volume up button as your turn on your device. You can plug your device into your PC or an outlet if you want, or just hold the volume up and hold the power button to boot up. Keep holding the volume up button until your springboard/lockscreen appears.

Thanks. After a lot of messing about using the computer I managed to get it too boot up.