What's new

Need help immediately.

roflddmd

Reaction score
I have an iphone 3gs which is jailbroken and tethered and usually I will have the battery life above 20%. Now it went down to 0% without me charging it and whenever i try to charge it, the phone will not boot up as there is not enough battery. Also it has a broken home button. I don't want a solution to go back to get it working while it is still jailbroken. I just want a clean reboot. Help is appreciated!

I have an iphone 3gs which is jailbroken and tethered and usually I will have the battery life above 20%. Now it went down to 0% without me charging it and whenever i try to charge it, the phone will not boot up as there is not enough battery. Also it has a broken home button. I don't want a solution to go back to get it working while it is still jailbroken. I just want a clean reboot. Help is appreciated!

Get a new iPhone...

Try doing a restore in iTunes... If your iPhone is not recognized... Put your device in DFU mode the click restore

DFU mode instructions: hold home and power button for 10 seconds then release power button and keep holding home button for 15 seconds