What's new

need help for i phone 4

razik345

Reaction score
hi friends...

recently i broguth i phone 4 (version - 4.3.3(8j2) ) i dont know much about i phone, i have some doubts, in my country if i am gng to do jailbreak with shop they asking around 15 usd my question is

1. can i do jailbreak my self?

2. Is there any problem for ma i phone after jailbreaking ?

3. jailbreaking is risky? or any helping video or pdf file for jailbreaking ?

4. after jailbreaking blutooth working (i phone to another phone)

waiting ur valuble comments (sorry am a new user in i phone)

yes you can.

there is no problem for your phone after jailbreaking it. It will still work as if nothing change, but you will have one new app icon on your home screen labeled "cydia"

it's easy to jailbreak, actually there are threads on the forum HOW TO jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 a little search on the forum should come up with some results.

yes, you can get Bluetooth apps from cydia to share files from iPhone to iPhone etc...

yes you can.

there is no problem for your phone after jailbreaking it. It will still work as if nothing change, but you will have one new app icon on your home screen labeled "cydia"

it's easy to jailbreak, actually there are threads on the forum HOW TO jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 a little search on the forum should come up with some results.

yes, you can get Bluetooth apps from cydia to share files from iPhone to iPhone etc...

Excellent answers. Nice one bab...