What's new

I need advise.

stumblane

Reaction score
Hi.
every 1 i have a iphone 3gs 16gb which i want to Jailbreak but don't have a idea how to not cause i can't read the i-phone Jailbreak step by step guide but cause i have tried it one time and i some how changed the baseband and then my phone could not detect the sim so i want to know which is the best i.o.s for my 3gs and what baseband is ok for my cell phone cause i don't have a idea what so ever....
and
is there any guide for baseband so plz post a link.
sorry for a noob question.
Thx for ur time.

What firmware and baseband are you at now? Also the 3rd fourth and fifth numbers of your serial number... This will tell us if you can use the iPad baseband then downgrade to 05.13.04 also check out this link for more info.... http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-unlocking-69/iphone-unlocking-guide-beginners-35540/
Sorry buddy i was on vocation.
I have just bought a Iphone 4 and dont know that is this a FU or not i need help on some things

1.how to tell if my iphone is Factory unlock or not?
2.how to update it on 5.1.1 and still be able to jailbrake and which baseband is ok for Now
3.is it even possible to jail brake FU iphone.
Specs:
Model: mc603b
modem firmware: 04.11.08
Version: 5.0.1(9A405)

Last edited:
stumblane said:
Sorry buddy i was on vocation.
I have just bought a Iphone 4 and dont know that is this a FU or not i need help on some things

1.how to tell if my iphone is Factory unlock or not?
2.how to update it on 5.1.1 and still be able to jailbrake and which baseband is ok for Now
3.is it even possible to jail brake FU iphone.
Specs:
Model: mc603b
modem firmware: 04.11.08
Version: 5.0.1(9A405)
IMEI: 01265700205301

If you bought it from the apple store or from yoir carrier, you most likely would have had to request the FU. There are a few ways to check if your phone is factory unlocked. The easiest would be to swap your sim card for another one. If you aren't using a gevey ultra sim, then you might be factory unlocked, although it could have been unlocked with the SAM while it still worked. Or you could call your carrier and ask, or there are a few websites that could tell you that info free of charge but you have to give them your imei number which I don't know if you want to do. If you are not factory unlocked, I believe your baseband is unlockable using a gevey sim. And you said you wanted to update to 5.1.1. I would use snowbreeZe and preserve baseband(which it should do automatically) and yes you can jailbreak FU iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

If you bought it from the apple store or from yoir carrier, you most likely would have had to request the FU. There are a few ways to check if your phone is factory unlocked. The easiest would be to swap your sim card for another one. If you aren't using a gevey ultra sim, then you might be factory unlocked, although it could have been unlocked with the SAM while it still worked. Or you could call your carrier and ask, or there are a few websites that could tell you that info free of charge but you have to give them your imei number which I don't know if you want to do. If you are not factory unlocked, I believe your baseband is unlockable using a gevey sim. And you said you wanted to update to 5.1.1. I would use snowbreeZe and preserve baseband(which it should do automatically) and yes you can jailbreak FU iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net
Thx Buddy
it really Helped me Thx.