What's new

Need help

codyws138

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to to the jailbreak on the iPhone4. I have successfully downloaded and installed cydia on Verizon iPhone 4 4.2.10. It has loaded and installed properly.... i think. This is the tethered version and this is the second time I have installed redsn0w on my phone. The 1st time I installed it I went into Cydia and downloaded a theme pack once it was complete the screen popped up on my phone prompting me to reboot. I pressed report at that time and my phone shut off and then when it went to power back on it had gotten stuck at the apple logo. I did DFU mode on my phone and re installed it on my phone. All of this was unplugged from my computer. I really need some help please on how to download and apply these downloads to my phone. Any comments will help greatly.

Thanks

that is a tethered Jailbreak and there will never be an un tethered one, so I would advise getting rid of the jailbreak until there is a new one for ios 5.

so does that mean i will not be able to customize anything through cydia on this version?

Last edited: