What's new

iPhone Pushfix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turki

Reaction score
I have been trying to solve this for weeks now and now I am soooo exhausted. I installed WhatsApp in my jailbroken iphone 3G but the push notification does not work. To fix push notification I need cydia, but it crashed everytime I try to open it. When I try to download rock it says "error downloading rock, ...... can't find host". So to fix cydia I need to delete some files. But to SSH into my phone, I need cydia. I also don't have an access point. I tried creating an ad hoc network in my laptop and connected it to my iPhone, got an IP address, but cannot somehow access the phone with WinSCP or Putty. These things are somehow not very clear to me. I installed iExplorer but cannot view the root folder with it. Also installed DiskAid. I do not dare to jailbreak my phone, last time somebody else did it for me. ANY solution that would get my push notification to work will be much appreciated. I have already killed too much time and I have so much work piled up. I so appreciate your help. Thank you in advance.

It sounds like you didn't purchase whatsapp through the AppStore. If that's the case, we don't condone piracy and we will not support it. If you paid for the app through the AppStore, then it should be working just fine.

darkstar2007 said:
It sounds like you didn't purchase whatsapp through the AppStore. If that's the case, we don't condone piracy and we will not support it. If you paid for the app through the AppStore, then it should be working just fine.

+1...this is about piracy. Thread closed

Moderation Notice:​ This thread has been closed by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules Piracy will not be discussed here

Status
Not open for further replies.