What's new

iPhone 4s, 3G keeps shutting off, restarts in safe mode

Shapineapple

Reaction score
So, my jailbroken iPhone 4s decided today that it would be fun to give me a hard time. Woo. It suddenly stopped connecting to the 3G service and I realized that the 3G toggle I have in the notification center (NCSettings) keeps shutting itself off as soon as I close the notification center. I then tried turning the toggle on and then back off...and when I tried manually turning it off, the phone restarted itself and loaded up in safe mode. It also removes everything, weather and all, from my notification center every time it restarts in safe mode. If I restart again, it loads up as usual with my jailbreak still in tact, but with nothing in my notification center and my 3G still not working.

I can't figure out what the problem is. I've had the same setup for months and I've never had this issue before. I haven't recently installed any new Cydia apps and the only new app store app I downloaded was an rss reader. I deleted that to see if that was somehow interfering with something on my phone, but it made no difference.

What's wroooong? D:

Last edited:
I had similar problem when I jailbreak my iPhone 4. On mine I couldnt use camera. When I was trying to open it from the locked screen handset was restarting it self and when go to menu after about 2 sek. was closing it. I not sure what was the reason of it. Maybe some app from Cydia with Virus or not Jailbreaked properly dont know. I resolve it in the simplest way. Put back original software and again working without any issues :)