What's new

I have a huge problem i need help!

mare134life

Reaction score
So I have a problem with my iphone 4s its version is: 6.0 what happened was I downloaded some packages on cydia and installed them the cydia needed to reboot the phone so I did.. When I did the phone did not boot it just stayed on with the apple logo for about an hour.. Then it finally booted so I tried to get on cydia but it would not open neither did any other cydia installed app. The phone is not in safe mode. so I turned it off again in hopes that it would fix itself but as I thought it just stayed there with the apple logo so I left it another hour so it turned on again. and well I just want to be able to go onto cydia and uninstall the pakages so it will go back to normal. This is why I need help I need to be able to open cydia again. Please if anyone can help please reply!!! thanks allot -mare134life

is there anyway you can just restore it back to it's factory default through itunes

that's exactly what I wan't to avoid. But if its the only way I guess I have to do it.

Plug your device into your computer and see if iTunes and RedSn0w recognizes your device.

I just connected it.. iTunes recognizes it also does redsnow

Im so confused :[ I don't know why this would happen

Assuming you have MobileSubstrate and Substrate Safe Mode installed, put your device into Safe Mode and look for your device's IP address.

Download iFunBox for your OS. Run iFunBox.

Click on the Classic tab on the top. Connect your device. Open up the tree on your device. Look for Cydia auto install on the bottom.

Drag and drop these files into that directory.

OpenSSH

ILEX RAT

If you have OpenSSH already, you don't need to drag and drop it.

Reboot your device. Once you're stuck on the Apple logo again, check to see if RedSn0w still recognizes the device. Download PuTTy. Run it. Enter your device's IP address into the field. Click Next. A pop-up will come up, click Yes. A terminal prompt will show up as well. Type in your username and password for your device. If you have not changed the root access credentials, they're "root" and "alpine". Type in "root" with the quotes, and press enter. Then type in "alpine" with the quotes and enter. Then type in "rat" without quotes, and enter. Type in "1", enter. Type in "N", enter. Type in "Y", enter. Type in "N", enter, then reboot or do a reset