What's new

Need different headphones!!!

yjynapuv.jpg

I had the same problem with the apple headphones falling out. Remedy:: but the earphone covers I can remember what is made of but go on amazon and look up headphone cover I bought 20 for about 10$

Didn't realize that I had a pair of those covers from a previous pair of headphones (came with an old blackberry). I put the covers on, put the headphones in my ears, shook my head somewhat crazily and the headphones didn't budge. I'm satisfied they'll stay in place. My real test will be riding the train in a little over a week and my walk to my building. I think the sound quality through these is pretty good...not that I've ever had a nice pair of headphones before.

Thanks again for the tip. The covers definitely added some grip.

I must say that I am a fan of the Bose ear buds. Not only do they sound good, I have zero issues with them ever falling out. They also make a mobile phone version that has the built in microphone and volume control.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

I also have the Bose ear bud. They are called Stay hear ear pieces and i use them everyday at the gym. NEVER have they ever fallen out and sometimes i forget i have anything in my ear. They are that comfortable, And They sound great. Bose has a new set out for sports and sweat but i have been using the Bose Mie2i for almost a year now. I used them with my 4s and now with my 5. Still perfect.

ONE note though. Some people complain that they quit working after time and they think its from sweat... When i had my iphone 4s my bose quit working. I had sound but i could not answer a call, change volume and so on... So i went and bought a new pair and they worked the same. Or i should say did not work the same. So then i figured it was my iphone. I kept the new set of bose and just put them back in the box for a spare. I started to clean my iphone and noticed pocket lint in the head phone jack port. once i cleaned it all out my bose head phones worked perfect again. And now with the iphone 5 i still keep my head phone jack port all cleaned out. Like i said my bose will be a year old next month and they work perfect, and yes they have been exposed to alot of sweat. They truly do take a beating, and will not fall out of your ear.

scotiez said:
I also have the Bose ear bud. They are called Stay hear ear pieces and i use them everyday at the gym. NEVER have they ever fallen out and sometimes i forget i have anything in my ear. They are that comfortable, And They sound great. Bose has a new set out for sports and sweat but i have been using the Bose Mie2i for almost a year now. I used them with my 4s and now with my 5. Still perfect.

ONE note though. Some people complain that they quit working after time and they think its from sweat... When i had my iphone 4s my bose quit working. I had sound but i could not answer a call, change volume and so on... So i went and bought a new pair and they worked the same. Or i should say did not work the same. So then i figured it was my iphone. I kept the new set of bose and just put them back in the box for a spare. I started to clean my iphone and noticed pocket lint in the head phone jack port. once i cleaned it all out my bose head phones worked perfect again. And now with the iphone 5 i still keep my head phone jack port all cleaned out. Like i said my bose will be a year old next month and they work perfect, and yes they have been exposed to alot of sweat. They truly do take a beating, and will not fall out of your ear.
Thanks man. Probably gonna look into a pair.

ClemsonMarshal said:
Ok, apparently I have special ears or something. I know they're small, but I never knew I'd have this big of an issue. The old iPhone headphones work ok, but they still fall out with the least little tug. I thought these new apple headphones would be the cure-all...but I am very disappointed in them. They don't work as well as the old ones do. Apparently my problem is that the bottom of the inside of my ear is more flat, and doesn't have anything for the headphones to hook on o like most people's ears do. Anybody have any suggestions?

Whenever I'm not using my beats headphones I use the house of Marley earbuds. They have great sound and look great too.

chantelle310 said:
Whenever I'm not using my beats headphones I use the house of Marley earbuds. They have great sound and look great too.

Those are pretty much identical to my Apple noise canceling earbuds and they fall out like crazy...sitting still.
$image-660768399.jpg