What's new

Nashville 'n' du howse . . . holla ! ! !

iClyde

Reaction score
Hey all . . . just making my entrance :p

Long time iPhone user (stood in line for 1st gen), now waiting on an iPad2 that's on order.

Saw this site on iPadforums, so I bounced over to see what you guys got going on.

Bottom line: love the phone, can't do without it, stomach always drops when I can't find the dang thing :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance for all of the great information here.

entrance with style, i like that ;)

and welcome!!

so you got one of the first 4GB iphones in 2007?

Actually, I splurged on that fateful day in June and got the 8 gig version. I'm not usually the "band wagon" kind, but just so happened to be heading into a mall at 4pm that day. There were only 8 people in line (one couple that had spent the night), so it only took 2 hours to the purchase the fancy lil' gadget.

AND, that lil' 1st gen sucker still fires up just fine.

Hey! Maybe we need to start a "Where were you when iPhone launched?" thread . . . I remember the date like it was yesterday (the 29th it was) but can't remember my wife's birthday or our wedding anniversary to save my life.!?!

Actually, I splurged on that fateful day in June and got the 8 gig version. I'm not usually the "band wagon" kind, but just so happened to be heading into a mall at 4pm that day. There were only 8 people in line (one couple that had spent the night), so it only took 2 hours to the purchase the fancy lil' gadget.

AND, that lil' 1st gen sucker still fires up just fine.

Hey! Maybe we need to start a "Where were you when iPhone launched?" thread . . . I remember the date like it was yesterday (the 29th it was) but can't remember my wife's birthday or our wedding anniversary to save my life.!?!

good man! get more memory... i did not get the iphone until close to iphone 3g release date and had it until 3.XX fw and then for the 3gs i got a nokia and then got the iphone again after the 4.

i was probably at the beach at release date to be honest i was never interested in buying the iphone i wanted a sony ericsson lol but my brother talked me into buying one and i am glad he did.. i got the 16GB version..

so your wife bday and your anniversary is close dates? i dont know when it was released in 2007 probably some time in july..

good idea about the thread.

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk