What's new

My predictions

wassgha

Reaction score
Hey guys i just wanted to share witv you my predictions about the iphone 5g features:
Glasses free 3d screen - 80%
4 cameras (2 rear and 2 face cameras) fpr 3d video capture and 3d facetime - 50%
No home button like in the nano 6g - 40%
Back touchpad like the Playstation Vita - 30%
Improved camera quality with optical zoom - 70%

Sounds like a hell of a phone...now will they build anything like that this early in the race?
I think not...they will string us along for a couple more years then give us a teaser peak at something they may (probably not) give us.

Just my negative .02 worth.

Cya

Remember that when the iphone 1g was released there was no multitouch technology so its possible that apple will release a very different new technology that you've never heared about

I wish, it will be included with iPhone5. What do you think about big screen with curve shape and 32 or 64 gb?

You need only two cameras on the back for 3D recording not four.

You need only two cameras on the back for 3D recording not four.

Right but what he meant is that you could have two at the front so you could facetime in 3d also... would be nice but i dont see apple doing such a thing

I doubt there would be 4 cameras. -10%

wassgha said:
Hey guys i just wanted to share witv you my predictions about the iphone 5g features:
Glasses free 3d screen - 80%
4 cameras (2 rear and 2 face cameras) fpr 3d video capture and 3d facetime - 50%
No home button like in the nano 6g - 40%
Back touchpad like the Playstation Vita - 30%
Improved camera quality with optical zoom - 70%

As much as I would like these features on the iPhone 5 NONE of these are going to happen except the improved camera quality - 8 mp - 100%

Probably won't happen on the iPhone 6 either. Oh well. Doesn't hurt to dream tho.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net