What's new

My lovely pink iphone4 case review(first time^^;;)

iphone4otakku

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!!!

On september I've joined this forum. I promised everyone that I would visit here everyday and I would share a lot info with members.

TT.TT But But But I was really busy because of school stuff!!

I'm International studnet in USA. So I had to study more that other classmates!!!

Anyway finally I am back^^;;

I want to share experience of my case that I've used for a month!!

it's ringke. One of my friend gave me it as a gift!!!

So far, the overall is really good!!!

First, I like the color!! It's so cute!!!!
DSC_0217.jpg

Second, I like the case let apple logo see!!!

DSC_0221-1.jpg

Third it is made by silicone but its texture is not like silicone. Soft and smooth!!!

DSC_0220.jpg

Last, when I got this case. Two caps came up with the case!!!
So it prevents dirt into dock and audio hole jack inside!!!

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0219.jpg

Overall, it is good to me!!

still I have some eng problem!!! So understand me!!!!!^^;;

do I have any eng grammer error? Let me know!!! I will correct it!!
it will be one of ways to improve my english!!!lol!!!

Thank you^^_____^^

Last edited:
grammer is spelled grammar, but hey the case looks pretty cool!, hope you visit more and good luck with your english and your school program!

wow. it looks nice! where can i get one of these case? I think you need read more American Magazine. It might help with your English. Good Luck

wow. it looks nice! where can i get one of these case? I think you need read more American Magazine. It might help with your English. Good Luck

My friend got this from Rearthusa company. The case is called Ringke!!! I also am interested in other colors. If you get it, just share your case review or pics with us!!!!!!^^ And thanks for wishing me good luck!!! you too^^

i found this video on youtube..looks pretty nice

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh_bwRmhjN8]YouTube - Rearth Ringke for iPhone 4[/ame]

hmm....looks great...
but I don't like pink anyway...Do they have other colors?

Not bad, anyway, I love my Chanel Swarovski Crystal iPhone 4 Case best it is from AshineKit