What's new

My Iphone 3GS Keeps Reloading with Apple Sign

genius50

Reaction score
Hello Guys !

I have an iphone 3GS with 6.0.1 IOS, i installed 6.0.1 recently and i had to change to Ipad baseband to Jailbreak with redsn0w, i installed Ultransn0w and ultrasn0w fixer but i had to boot every time using Redsn0w for the network to work when i restart my Iphone,

I used again evasi0n to jailbreak again, i thought that would solve the network problem so i don't need to boot using rednsn0w again, but the network didn't work even with booting with redsn0w, so i jailbreaked again using redsn0w and it shows everytime an error on my iphone " try again with redswn0w .... " and my Iphone is keeping reloading, when i tried to reinstall 6.0.1 ios using Itunes it shows 3190 error.

can you help guys???

Thank's

You can't restore to iOS 6.0.1 if you don't have blobs. Restore to iOS 6.1 instead as it's being signed and Evasi0n supports it. Is your device a new or old bootrom 3GS.

I don't really know if it's old or new bootrom 3GS, how can i know ? and how can i get blobs ? i'll try to restore 6.1 , thank's for your help :)

You can only get blobs by saving them manually or through Cydia when the signing window for an iOS is open. Once the iOS signing window has closed, you won't be able to get blobs for that iOS. You can try using F0recast or RedSn0w to see if you can identify the device's specs.