What's new

My iPhon4e is Awesome

American Jedi

Reaction score
I dont know what everyone is taking about, my iPhone4 is pimp, i have never had a better phone, yeah i drop some calls, but all of my phones have done that. And now Apple want to give me a free case just for the troubles that everyone else is complaining about. Hell Yeah, go Apple! and THANK YOU. So to all of you out there that seem to hate you iPhone4, TAKE IT BACK IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

HEY STEVE JOBS, you did a good job man thanks

lol how much is apple paying you to say that, it aint that good

I absolutely agree with American Jedi and apple is not paying me for saying this. I have no dropped calls and no issues with the antenna. For me it is the best of all four of them and I have had all of them.

Yeah.. when i try the death grip i only lose 1 bar.. or none.. so :/ lol

I dont know what everyone is taking about, my iPhone4 is pimp, i have never had a better phone, yeah i drop some calls, but all of my phones have done that. And now Apple want to give me a free case just for the troubles that everyone else is complaining about. Hell Yeah, go Apple! and THANK YOU. So to all of you out there that seem to hate you iPhone4, TAKE IT BACK IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

well said Jedi ;) could not agree more with you. but for some its been the opposite

Hell no Apple ain't paying me, they have been nothing but great to me, I bought my 3GS on may 20th and they still let me upgrade for free, now how about the for customer relations!

very good 3gs then the 4 for free. not bad at all. how much do you pay per month? if you dont mind me asking

+1 wha' he said.

I have reception issues on my iphone 4 but as far as apple goes, they have done a pretty good job i think. I wasnt available for a full upgrade but i got one anyways. Dont ask how. Also i bought two bumbers and im going to get reimbursed so i aint complaining.

lol how much is apple paying you to say that, it aint that good

The truth is it affects a small percentage of users the Internet only has helped blow it out of proportion if you are one of those affected take it back or take the new case from Apple.

I love my IP4 too. I have 5 bars at home and the death grip doesn't really affect me there. I will never go back to a non-iphone again. Once you go iphone you can't go back :)