What's new

My iCloud Storage question.

digitalcuriosity

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask my question.
The backup for my documents are taking up to much room, where can i see just what is inside the backup file and can i just delete some of the files?

I believe you go under the following:
1.Settings
2.Apple ID, iTunes, App Store, which should be the first line under settings
3. iCloud
4. Manage storage
You should then be able to manage files from there. Hope this helps.

It’s not possible to remove single files from a backup. You’d have to disable backing up an app, if you wish to retrieve iCloud storage space.

It’s not possible to remove single files from a backup. You’d have to disable backing up an app, if you wish to retrieve iCloud storage space.
I see a file Documents and Photos i also see Photos&Documents, if i Disable&Delete in Photos&Documents will this just delete file in the photo file?
Just what is being backed up from my iPhone?

Go to Settings - your name - iCloud - Storage - Manage Storage - Backups - your iPhone (if there’s more than one Apple device connected to iCloud) - Choose Data to back up, and disable all the apps that don’t need to be backed up.

You have been very helpful and i thank you, i think i have it where i want it now.